King Street will be closed for the Summer Lights Festival from Francis to Gaukel.
Coming to the festival from Waterloo? The yellow school buses are back! We'll be making the rounds from Waterloo to Kitchener at this year's Summer Lights Festival.TO KITCHENER
On the half hour departing from the Regina Street parking lot in Uptown Waterloo.
Starts at: 7:30PM
Last run: 12AM
On the hour departing from King Street near Young (Outside Budd's department store).
Starts at: 9PM
Last run: 1:30AM
View a Google Map of the bus route and pick-up/drop-off locations.
Access Downtown via Weber Street to Ontario or Frederick, or via Joseph Street to Ontario.
- Kitchener City Hall (access from King > Young)
- Duke and Ontario (access from Weber > Ontario > Duke)
- Charles and Benton (access off Charles)
- Behind 44 Gaukel St Building (at Joseph)
- 28 Water St South (at Charles)
- 40 Ontario St South (at Charles)
Bike parking is available along King Street, as well as at Carl Zehr Square at City Hall.
King Street is a short walk up Gaukel Street from the Charles Street Terminal.